| Amended QSE Codes|
We now finally have clarity on the Amended QSE Codes. The DTI gazetted them on 6 May 2015. Although small businesses have met them with mixed emotions, we are quite pleased that with early planning small businesses can still achieve a high BEE score.
The Amended QSE Codes apply to businesses with a turnover between R10 million and R50 million per annum.
Join us for our Amended QSE Codes Seminar where we go through the new BEE codes in tremendous detail, practically identifying opportunities to earn points and improve your level.
At first glance the Amended QSE codes might seem intimidating. With a good understanding and practical knowledge of how to implement them, you will feel confident about the success of your business. We will show you how to achieve highly using practical, effective advice.
- Learn how to benefit from the new codes
- Understand the intricacies of the codes
- See the differences between current codes and new codes
- Identify strategies to follow
- Recognise how easy it will be to follow the new codes
- 20th May – Johannesburg – 435 Rugby Ave, Ferndale, Randburg
- 27th May – Johannesburg – 435 Rugby Ave, Ferndale, Randburg
- 10th June – Johannesburg – 435 Rugby Ave, Ferndale, Randburg
- Cape Town and Durban will be scheduled shortly
We will be hosting additional events based on demand. In-house presentations available on request to a minimum of 10 delegates.
|Time:||8:30 for 9:00 – 15:30|
|Price:||R1 750 excl VAT (R1 995 incl VAT)|
|Booking Details:||Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Contact 011 483 1190
Book online or download our brochure.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…
Remember BEE Points = Happy Customers
That’s it for the time being.
Gavin and the EconoBEE Team
EconoBEE assists companies prepare their BEE Scorecard for Verification by offering consulting & advisory services, management tools and training courses. This ensures a cost effective and efficient approach to becoming BEE compliant.
Tel: 011 483 1190
Fax: 011 483 1195