BEE Workshop in Potchefstroom
BEE WORKSHOP IN POTCHEFSTROOM
We are pleased to announce that we will be visiting Potchefstroom on 12th October.
We will be presenting a one day BBBEE workshop in conjunction with the Potchefstroom Business Association and F.F.G.and with the kind support of Bert’s Bricks.
BEE is a reality. Smart businesses are implementing BEE properly and turning it into an opportunity of growing the business. This workshop explains how BEE works but also shows you how to implement it to your best advantage. We dispel many myths about BEE. We provide an objective approach to what is sometimes an emotional issue.
|Title:||Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (Improve your BEE score by understanding BEE)|
|Date:||12 October 2006|
|Venue:||FFG offices, Mooirivier Road, Potchefstroom|
|Duration:||1 Day – 08H30-13H00, 14H00-16H30|
|Price:||R1500.00 excl VAT|
|RSVP:||Diana King, 018 292 1615 during office hours.|
- BEE – the rationale
- The B-BBEE Act
- Codes of Good Practice
- Charters – what they are and how they work
- The scorecards – generic, QSE
- Elements of BEE – and strategies for achieving targets
- Employment Equity
- Skills Development
- Preferential Procurement
- Enterprise Development
- Corporate Social Investment
- What your customers are really asking for
- Practical Exercise: Developing your BEE profile and BEE policy and policies for each element
- Practical Exercise: Calculating your own BEE scorecard
- You will leave the workshop with:
- A better understanding of BBBEE
- An actual scorecard of your business
- A strategy of how to proceed to improve your company’s scorecard
- AND feeling a lot more comfortable about implementing BBBEE in your organization
We provide a comprehensive BBBEE guide
EconoBEE Scorecard software worth R1500.00
The CD also contains the acts, the codes of good practice and much more.