Ownership is a key element on the Broad-Based BEE Scorecard accounting for nearly one-quarter of all BEE points and a critical tool to ensure full compliance with other policies. If you are going to do the deal, do it right. If you are going to do the deal, do it to maximize your points. If you are going to do the deal, do it to increase sales. It is essential to know what to do BEFORE you jump headlong into a bad deal. Furthermore, it is important to create the correct structures and set up the correct legal agreements. During this informative half-day workshop we will help you understand and implement;
- Ways to make the deal and get a fair price.
- The deal with the right person.
- Additional management interaction in the business.
- Ideas to retain control.
- Maximum scorecard points.
- Complex structures, take advantage of ownership exclusions and holding companies to earn credit.