| Amended Codes Planning|
The Amended Codes are set to come into full effect on 1 May 2015. This means that any business that relies on their BEE status to be awarded business needs to plan ahead to enure they achieve the best possible score.
Join us for our Practical Implementation of the Amended Codes Seminar where we go through the new BEE codes in tremendous detail, practically identifying opportunities to earn points and improve your level.
|Practical Implementation of the Amended BBBEE Codes|
Knowledge of B-BBEE and in-particular the Amended Codes is vital to a long term BEE strategy, however knowledge will only take you to a point. Our experts have not only gathered an immense amount of knowledge on this topic but they have already implemented and calculated scorecards using the Amended Codes for many different organisations. As a result they are able to give you –
- How to earn points using the Amended Codes
- Answers to specific questions around your requirements
- Strategies, interpretation and implementation
- Best practice and methodology
- Record keeping
- Planning for your verification
- Practical Exercise: How to develop your BEE profile, BEE policy and policies for each element
- Practical Exercise: Calculating your own BEE scorecard
- 19th March 2015 – JHB – 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale
- 16th April 2015 – JHB – 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale
- 24th March – Durban – Protea Hotel Umhlanga Ridge
- 26th March – Cape Town – Belmont Conference Centre
We will be hosting additional events based on demand. In-house presentations available on request to a minimum of 10 delegates.
|Time:||8:30 for 9:00 – 17:00|
|Price:||R3500 excl VAT (R3990 incl VAT)|
|Booking Details:||Email email@example.com|
Contact 011 483 1190
Book online or download our brochure.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…
Remember BEE Points = Happy Customers
That’s it for the time being.
Gavin and the EconoBEE Team
EconoBEE assists companies prepare their BEE Scorecard for Verification by offering consulting & advisory services, management tools and training courses. This ensures a cost effective and efficient approach to becoming BEE compliant.
Tel: 011 483 1190
Fax: 011 483 1195