Announcing EconoBEE V4 – EconoBEE Scorecard version 4
EconoBEE is proud to announce the imminent launch of EconoBEE Scorecard V4. This is the 4th version of the well known B-BBEE calculator. It has been completely re-written to be fully compatible with the Amended BEE Codes issued in October 2013 and coming into effect in May 2015.
- Quick, easy to use, web based.
- Calculates your BEE score achieved instantly based on as little information to be captured as possible.
- Produce an easy to read and understand scorecard report
- Fast changes to allow “what-if”
- Helps produce a strategy and gap analysis
- Designed by EconoBEE – a company that really understands broad-based black economic empowerment
- Helps you get a snapshot of where your company stands with BEE compliance
- Supports multiple companies, and multiple scorecards per company
- Is regularly updated to support changes to the codes as they happen
- 2007 codes, Amended Codes, generic, QSE, all sector charters and updated as sector codes are updated
- Complete knowledge base of BEE legislation, interpretations
Pricing is on an annual licensing basis. Clients have use of the software for one year from date of purchase.
Pre-launch pricing applies:
Single User Entity Edition: R4500 plus VAT, annual license
Includes: One user, 2 entities, 5 scorecards per entity (Allows multiple years, forecasts)
Multi User Editor: R8500 plus VAT
Includes; 5 users, 10 entities, 10 scorecards per entity
Enterprise Edition: R15000 plus VAT
Includes: 50 users, 100 entities, 10 scorecards per entity
The above prices are licenses for one year. During the pre-launch period the licensing is extended to 2 years.
Take advantage of an extra year’s usage. Order now; firstname.lastname@example.org.