Announcing the annual BEE Procurement and Enterprise Development conference.
BEE Procurement and Enterprise Development is worth 35 valuable points.
- We’ll show you how to collect certificates and do the calculations, and then give you a system to do it automatically.
- We’ll actually give you 12000 certificates via the BEE Procured system
- You do imports, and think you can’t be compliant – think again. We’ll show you how to become compliant anyway.
- You think it is time consuming and costly – we’ll show you how to do it quicker and cheaper.
- You think procurement is difficult – our presenters will simplify it.
- You think Enterprise Development is expensive – we’ll show you how easy, low cost and rewarding it is.
Book early (Book and pay before 28th October 2010) and receive a complementary one year’s license to EconoBEE V3 worth R2 500.
All delegates receive a one year’s license to BEE Procured (valued at R2500) which does the procurement calculation and contains more than 12000 BEE Certificates.
|Cost||R3990 incl VAT|
|Venue||11th November 2010 – JHB – Gallagher Estate|
18th November 2010 – CPT – Belmont Conference Centre
25th November 2010 – DBN – The Oyster Box Hotel
|Time||8:30 for 9:00 to 17:00|
|Booking||Download our brochure and fax to 011 483 1195 or fill in our online form|
Contact 0861 11 3094
|More info||Online details on www.econobee.co.za, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0861 11 3094 (switchboard option 1)|
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…