A simple, easy to use calculator designed to assist companies to manage their BBBEE Scorecard
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row container=”1″][vc_column][vc_column_text]BEE compliance has a major influence on the way South Africans do business. If you have a BEE scorecard, you have a better chance of being awarded business. If you are able to give a scorecard with a good score you stand an even better chance of winning the business.[/vc_column_text][vc_message style=”square” message_box_color=”alert-success” icon_type=”typicons” icon_typicons=”typcn typcn-thumbs-up”]
BEE Points = Business
Your customers are required to comply with the Amended BEE Codes. The added complexity of the Amended Codes coupled with the increased reliance on compliant suppliers BEE status has resulted in companies requiring a higher BEE level from your company. In order to achieve this and maintain a higher level, companies need to adopt a pro-active approach where they regularly monitor their BEE activities.
Successful businesses keep track of their day to day BEE activities and report on it monthly. Executives view BEE reports during formal board meetings on at least a quarterly basis.
Employees responsible for BEE view a BEE scorecard as being issued by a verification agency once a year. They place reliance on that scorecard report to help them answer customer queries or plan for the future.
A BEE Verification is always done retrospectively and as a result it is impossible to plan on future activities while relying on past data.
Regularly monitoring BEE data and then reporting on it is an incredibly time consuming process. Considering that the data comes in many different formats, from various systems and is collated by many different people in an organization, makes the BEE scorecard planning process a nightmare.
EconoBEE, a leading BEE consultancy with a vast amount of experience in managing clients BEE scorecards has used their experience to develop an ideal solution to help companies prepare and manage their scorecard on an ongoing basis.
Introducing EconoBEE V4
EconoBEE V4 is EconoBEE’s 4th generation BEE Scorecard Calculator. Incorporating over 10 years of knowledge, methodologies and ideas into an ideal tool for business to keep track of all BEE activities.
Overview: Features and Benefits
- Proactive data gathering and optimization of points
- Easy to Use
- Grow your profits by implementing BEE activities more effectively.
- Maximise your BEE Scorecard
- Gather evidence and documentation – Prepare for your verifciation
- Expert Support
- Updated to include the latest Amended BBBEE Codes
- Multiple scorecards can be created to allow easy comparisons or a consolidation
- Accurate reports including target/scenario building, comparisons and consolidations
- Access control to allow certain users to access certain scorecards
- Task manager with a reminder system
- Allows choice of easy entry of summary data to obtain a quick indicative score or detailed data for final verification purposes
- Handles the complexities of BEE – eg. the demographic calculation for management and skills development
- Clever form designed to manage complex BEE clauses into easy formats
- Usage-based pricing model