How to Create a B-BBEE Scorecard for your Business
We run regular half-day workshops on B-BBEE. In a short 4 hours, we cover the BEE in practice – what it means to you in business, how it affects you, and how to produce your own scorecard.
435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg.
9:00 to 13:00
We cover very briefly the theory of B-BBEE and then go straight into a practical workshop on how each of the components of the scorecard operates. We explain each pillar and indicator and make it completely applicable to your business. During our workshop, we will cover the Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice in great detail.
You will leave the workshop:
- With a better understanding of B-BBEE.
- With an actual scorecard of your business
- With a strategy of how to proceed to improve your company’s scorecard.
- Knowing how to respond to your customers’ requests for your BEE status
- AND feeling a lot more comfortable about implementing B-BBEE in your organisation
We provide a comprehensive B-BBEE guide covering the acts, the codes of good practice and a sample BBBEE Scorecard.
R1710 per delegate. (incl VAT). (Suggested: Purchase EconoBEE V4 and you will be able to update your scorecard on a regular basis.)
Workshops are monthly in Johannesburg. Durban and Cape Town by arrangement.