| A fundamental aspect of implementing the Amended BEE Codes is the calculation. Calculating your scorecard internally as early as possible will give you the insights you need to understand where you are weak and how you can improve on your overall score. Even better you can calculate your internal scorecard at a much lower rate anytime during the year.|
EconoBEE is proud to announce the imminent launch of EconoBEE Scorecard V4. This is the 4th version of the well known B-BBEE calculator. It has been completely re-written to be fully compatible with the Amended BEE Codes issued in October 2013 and coming into effect in May 2015.
- Quick, easy to use, web based
- Calculates your BEE score achieved instantly based on as little information to be captured as possible
- Produce an easy to read and understand scorecard report
- Fast changes to allow “what-if”
- Helps produce a strategy and gap analysis
- Designed by EconoBEE – a company that really understands broad-based black economic empowerment
- Helps you get a snapshot of where your company stands with BEE compliance
- Supports multiple companies, and multiple scorecards per company
- Is regularly updated to support changes to the codes as they happen
- 2007 codes, Amended Codes, generic, QSE, all sector charters and updated as sector codes are updated
- Complete knowledge base of BEE legislation, interpretations
|Practical Implementation of the Amended BBBEE Codes|
Knowledge of B-BBEE and in-particular the Amended Codes is vital to a long term BEE strategy, however knowledge will only take you to a point. Our experts have not only gathered an immense amount of knowledge on this topic but they have already implemented and calculated scorecards using the Amended Codes for many different organisations. As a result they are able to give you –
- How to earn points using the Amended Codes
- Answers to specific questions around your requirements
- Strategies, interpretation and implementation
- Best practice and methodology
- Record keeping
- Planning for your verification
- Practical Exercise: How to develop your BEE profile, BEE policy and policies for each element
- Practical Exercise: Calculating your own BEE scorecard
- 4th September 2014 – JHB – Gallagher Estate
- 11th September 2014 – CPT – Crystal Towers Hotel
- 18th September 2014 – DBN – Protea Hotel Umhlanga
We will be hosting additional events based on demand. In-house presentations available on request to a minimum of 10 delegates.
|Time:||8:30 for 9:00 – 17:00|
|Price:||R4250 excl VAT (R4845 incl VAT)|
|Booking Details:||Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Contact 011 483 1190
Book online or download our brochure.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…
Remember BEE Points = Happy Customers
That’s it for the time being.
Gavin and the EconoBEE Team
EconoBEE assists companies prepare their BEE Scorecard for Verification by offering consulting & advisory services, management tools and training courses. This ensures a cost effective and efficient approach to becoming BEE compliant.
Tel: 011 483 1190
Fax: 011 483 1195