Employment Equity Compliance Half Day Workshop
We cover very briefly the theory of B-BBEE, with the focus on employment equity and management control.
We will discuss the EE act and recent amendments. EE reports needed to be submitted by 15 January – we will cover briefly what these reports are but more importantly focus on the roles and responsibilities of your EE committee who must meet at least quarterly. We will help you prepare for an audit by the DOL.
You will leave the workshop:
- With a better understanding of B-BBEE.
- With a better understanding of EE.
- Know how to submit your reports to the DOL
- Understand your full role as a designated employer
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the EE Committee
- Prepared for an audit by the DOL
Title: EE Half day Workshop
Duration: half day – 08h30 for 09h00-13h00
Coffee/tea will be served.
Price: R1 500 ex vat per delegate