A successful BEE verification is the key to business success. With the emphasis that is now placed on having a good BEE status the question has changed from “do I need a BEE status” to “what level is required” or “will my clients accept this”. This fundamental mindset shift from “do I” to “how good” has now virtually guaranteed that a good level of compliance directly impacts on the amount of business a company is awarded.
EconoBEE is proud to announce the fourth annual EconoBEE Conference – How to prepare for a B-BBEE Verification.
Course Objectives and Outcomes
How to prepare, deal with and supply information in order to;
- Maximise your BEE points. Knowing what does and does not count could be the difference between compliance and non-compliance.
- Make verification quicker and easier by preparing in a way that is acceptable and understandable to your Verification Agency. In this way you can spend time on your own business instead of running around searching for documents or arguing with your verification agency.
- Avoid delays. Knowing what is required; preparing all of the documentation will speed up verification, prevent queries and get you, your verified BEE Certificate quicker.
- 100% consistency. Get the exact same result from your verification agency every time.
- Cut the cost of BEE compliance. BEE points cost money. Understand how to earn points and where to spend money in a way to earn maximum points.
- Take control of the Verification. Run the verification meeting with confidence.
- How to deal with the verification agency during an appeal to make sure it is taken seriously.
- How to appoint the best Verification Agency. Ask the right questions before you appoint the agency. Get a guarantee that their interpretations are the same as yours.
|Prepare for BEE Verification|
|Date:||30 August 2012 – JHB – Gallagher Estate|
14 August 2012 – CPT – Belmont Conference Centre
21 August 2012 – DBN – Makaranga Garden Lodge
|Time:||8:30 for 9:00 – 17:00|
|Price:||R3500 excl VAT (R3990 incl VAT)|
|Booking Details:||Download our brochure and fax to 011 483 1195 or fill in our online form|
Contact 011 483 1190
Early bird special – EconoBEE V3 worth R3500 if booked and paid for two weeks prior to the event you are attending.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…