|The entire EconoBEE team is very pleased to announce that our partners EconoHR will be hosting the first in a series of events covering technical Labour Law practices.|
The Labour Relations Act which was recently amended, governs labour practices such as disputes and dismissals. Procedurally incorrect or substantively unfair dismissals are costly, especially if they are referred to the CCMA or Labour Court.’
Join us for a practical session on the Amended Labour Relations Act how to protect your company from costly cases.
- Effective procedures and practices for dismissals
- Effective procedure and practices for performance
- Presenting your case at the CCMA
- Mediation, Arbitration, “Con-Arb” and the CCMA
- Minimizing Labour Relations risks
Who should attend:
All people responsible for HR and EE issues at designated companies.
What you get:
A detailed workbook containing the act, quality presentation, case studies.
Date and Venue:
30 September – Basics to Labour Law and amendments
1 October and 2 October – How to win with dismissals and arbitration
Venue: 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale
Time: 8:30 for 9:00 – 17:00
- Basics to Labour Law and amendments-R2 500 plus VAT (R2 850 incl VAT)
- How to win with dismissals and arbitration-R5 000 plus vat (R5 700 incl VAT)
To book please fill in the booking form on the last page of this document and fax it to 011 483 1195 or contact us directly on 011 483 1190 or email it to email@example.com.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…