The MAC sector code was gazetted on 1st April 2016. It applies immediately. In terms of sector codes, it is quite easy to reach high levels of compliancy – if you do the right activities properly.
Join us for a 2 hour presentation on the MAC Sector code on 28th April 2016.
- We will cover the new scorecard, the scope of application (who must follow this code. What are the thresholds).
- We will go into a bit of detail around the 6 elements (yes, there are now 6 elements to the MAC sector code).
- We will tell you how to reach a good compliant level and give you the strategies needed.
What you get:
- A presentation on the MAC sector code by experts on BEE who know and understand the act, the codes and strategies to achieve success
- A presentation manual including the entire MAC codes
- Light breakfast, teas and coffees.
Date: 28th April 2016
Time: 8:00 for 8:30 (light breakfast), presentation begins at 9am to 11am
Cost: R899 incl VAT
Venue: EconoBEE Offices, Conference Centre, 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg
Who are EconoBEE?
We are one of the largest specialised BEE consulting companies in South Africa, with over 10 years of experience in BEE consulting. Keith Levenstein is one of the best known BEE personalities in the country. He was appointed to the minister’s task ownership team, and has spoken at many events, most recently at the launch of the office of the BEE Commissioner.
Our highly trained dedicated consultants and trainers will make it easy for you to understand the MAC Sector code.
Talk to us today about other solutions to help your business achieve its objectives.
|Implementing the Amended Codes|
Changes to the BEE legislation will cause most businesses scores to drop substantially which will substantially limit their competitiveness in the market place. Alternative activities to earn points such as changing suppliers might require a radical directional change in business thinking and processes. Identifying points scoring activities while simultaneously eliminating weaknesses is essential to maintaining a satisfactory scorecard.
A good understanding of BEE is perhaps the single best method to cause long term improvements to your companies BEE status.
EconoBEE is proud to offer various courses designed to increase your understanding of BEE.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 483 1190.
Booking: Download our registration form.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…