Make perfect Business and BEE sense
Tired of buying BEE points? Or rather see BEE as a grudge purchase?
Want to make a genuine difference in South Africa?
Want to grow your business?
Contact EconoBEE to explain how our revolutionary managed service has helped thousands of clients implement sustainable BEE activities in a way that makes perfect business sense.
Being one of the oldest BEE consultancies we have seen all the changes to the legislation and been there through it all. Our advice makes perfect BEE sense and helps your company grow. With success stories of skills development and enterprise and supplier development we know that we can give you strategic advice that can be implemented in your business.
Looking forward to growing our economy, your business and people one step at a time!!
Join us for our upcoming BEE workshops:
Lianne Friedman, our CEO, is hosting a series of full day workshops that will assist you in preparing for financial year end, help obtain some much-needed points and prepare fully for verification. These courses are designed to help the key people in your organisation understand the requirements and the codes and to design and implement strategies to increase the company’s B-BBEE scorecard.
- Title: Full Day BEE Workshop including the Amendments to the B-BBEE Codes
- Date: 18 July (JHB), 27 August (DBN), 09 October (CT)
- Duration: 09h00 to 17h00
- Price: R3 913.04 Excl VAT (50% discount for BEE Managed Service Clients)
- Venue: Johannesburg – 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, Durban – The Circle, Douglas Drive, Ballito, Cape Town – TBC
Other upcoming workshops include:
- Half Day BEE Workshop – 16 Jul (CT), 26 Jul (DBN), 27 Aug (JHB)
- 2 Hour YES Workshop – 17 Jul (CT), 27 Jul (DBN), 06 Aug (JHB)
To book please email us on email@example.com or call us on 011 483 1190
For more information on the various workshops we hold, please visit https://www.econoserv.co.za/training-workshops-seminars/