During the month of May, EconoBEE will be running specially tailored full-day and half-day B-BBEE workshops with an added twist!
Our Directors will be unpacking extra information which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- How the new measured period will impact measured entities
- The debate around sale of assets and how it impacts ownership points
- The B-BBEE Commission’s changes to non-compliant company reports
- Recent rulings by the B-BBEE Commission around share option schemes
- SANAS’s take on how to calculate the indicative profit margin
- Communication from the ICT council with regard to the private contribution model
- Annual fees that need to be paid to the ICT council
- Discussion around the new absorption definition
- Continued recognition complexities and how it impacts ownership points
- ICT disability training and EAP targets
Please contact us on email@example.com or 011 483 1190 to hear more!