Ownership Breakfast Seminar
Ownership on the new codes has made the scorecard increasingly more difficult and companies have no choice but to explore their options. It accounts for nearly one quarter of all BEE points and a critical tool to ensure full compliance with other policies.
Join us on 28 September for a breakfast seminar.
Topic: How to sell part or all of your business for profit
Venue: 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale
Time: 7:30 to 11:30
Cost: R999 incl vat
- What you need to do with regards to BEE to improve your business
- What the codes require of ownership
- Why education and other trusts could fall foul of the Codes.
- How to go about the sale of shares
- What to look for in a potential buyer
- How to get the maximum price for your shares and the best fit
Please email email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Lookout for our next information packed newsletter. Call us for expert help and advice to achieve successful transformation and not fall foul of the provisions of the Act.