|PPPFA Draft Regulations Published|
National treasury published draft PPPFA Regulations on 14th June 2016. The Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act covers how organs of state must publish and evaluate tenders. These new regulations will replace the 2011 regulations when they come into effect.
EconoBEE is holding a briefing session/training course on 30 June 2016 and 7 July 2016 to explain these draft regulations which have significant differences to the 2011 regulations.
If you do work for government, or want to do work for government, this is an essential session.
Prepare now for the changes, learn about best practices and strategies to win government business.
1) We will cover
- The Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act
- The draft regulations:
- who these regulations apply to
- who are affected by the regulations
- proposed changes from previous regulations
- how organs of state will publish their tenders
- how organs of state will evaluate tenders
- pitfalls in submitting tenders
- Help you put in a comment on this draft (comments must be submitted by 15th July 2016)
2) B-BBEE is a large part of the regulations and we cover B-BBEE from that viewpoint.
Course Date: 30th June 2016 and 7 July 2016
Time: 09:00 to 13:00
Cost: R1400 plus VAT per delegate. EconoBEE managed service clients get a 50% discount
Venue: 435 Rugby Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg
Tea/coffee will be served
A detailed course manual including the Act and the draft regulations will be handed out.
Who should attend:
- all people in companies who submit government tenders
- financial, marketing and sales people
- Staff responsible for BEE
- Black owned businesses that want to identify new opportunities
- Organs of state who want to understand how they will have to issue and evaluate tenders in the future
Who is EconoBEE?
We are one of the largest specialised BEE consulting companies in South Africa, with over 10 years of experience in BEE consulting. Keith Levenstein is one of the best known BEE personalities in the country. He was appointed to the minister’s task ownership team, and has spoken at many events, most recently at the launch of the office of the BEE Commissioner.
Our highly trained dedicated consultants and trainers will make it easy for you to understand the PPPFA.
Talk to us today about other solutions to help your business achieve its objectives.
|Implementing the Amended Codes|
Changes to the BEE legislation will cause most businesses scores to drop substantially which will substantially limit their competitiveness in the market place. Alternative activities to earn points such as changing suppliers might require a radical directional change in business thinking and processes. Identifying points scoring activities while simultaneously eliminating weaknesses is essential to maintaining a satisfactory scorecard.
A good understanding of BEE is perhaps the single best method to cause long term improvements to your companies BEE status.
EconoBEE is proud to offer various courses designed to increase your understanding of BEE.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 483 1190.
Booking: Download our registration form.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…