The Amended Codes have now been gazetted and come into effect on 1st May 2015. These new codes will have an impact on the strategies that you need to implement. It will change the way you approach BEE and most importantly it will change the way your customers view your BEE status. Since many people think that the new codes will be more difficult to understand and implement, your customers will be even more concerned about your business achieving a high BEE level.
|Practical Implementation of the Amended B-BBEE Codes|
Knowledge of B-BBEE and in-particular the Amended Codes is vital to a long term BEE strategy, however knowledge will only take you to a point. Our experts have not only gathered an immense amount of knowledge on this topic but they have already implemented and calculated scorecards using the Amended Codes for many different organisations. As a result they are able to give you –
- How to earn points using the Amended Codes
- Answers to specific questions around your requirements
- Strategies, interpretation and implementation
- Best practice and methodology
- Record keeping
- Planning for your verification
- Practical Exercise: How to develop your BEE profile, BEE policy and policies for each element
- Practical Exercise: Calculating your own BEE scorecard
- 4th September 2014 – JHB – Gallagher Estate
- 11th September 2014 – CPT – Crystal Towers Hotel
- 18th September 2014 – DBN – Protea Hotel Umhlanga
We will be hosting additional events based on demand. In-house presentations available on request to a minimum of 10 delegates.
|Time:||8:30 for 9:00 – 17:00|
|Price:||R4250 excl VAT (R4845 incl VAT)|
|Booking Details:||Email email@example.com|
Contact 011 483 1190
Book online or download our brochure.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…