Your privacy is important to EconoServ SA CC (EconoBEE). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that EconoBEE collects, and the ways in which EconoBEE uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
EconoBEE may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to EconoBEE.
Using personal information
EconoBEE may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where EconoBEE discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, EconoBEE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
EconoBEE will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. EconoBEE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.