Ownership on the new codes has made the scorecard increasingly more difficult and companies have no choice but to explore their options. It accounts for nearly one quarter of all BEE points and a critical tool to ensure full compliance with other policies.
We realise that making a decision to sell your business can be an emotional and tough decision. We also recognise that your BEE decisions should make business sense and structure the deal correctly is of utmost importance to the future sustainability of the company.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it right.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it to maximise your points.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it to increase sales.
It is essential to know what to do BEFORE you jump headlong into a bad deal. Furthermore, it is important to create the correct structures and set up the correct legal agreements. During our informative workshop, we will help you understand and implement.
- What you need to do with regards to BEE to improve your business
- What the codes require of ownership
- Why education and other trusts could fall foul of the Codes.
- How to go about the sale of shares
- What to look for in a potential buyer
- How to get the maximum price for your shares and the best fit
Guest Speakers: Keith Levenstein (Chairman of EconoServ), Lianne Friedman (CEO of EconoServ) and Andrew Bahlmann (MD of Deal Leaders Africa). Join us on 28 September for a breakfast seminar.
Related Tag: BEE Consultants Johannesburg