How to sell part or all of your business for profit. How do the new codes affect ownership. Are you ‘giving away’ your business? Not if you plan property.
Ownership on the new codes has made the scorecard increasingly more difficult and companies have no choice but to explore their options. It accounts for nearly one quarter of all BEE points and a critical tool to ensure full compliance with other policies. We realise that making a decision to sell your business can be an emotional and tough decision. We also recognise that your BEE decisions should make business sense and structure the deal correctly is of utmost importance to the future sustainability of the company.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it right.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it to maximise your points.
- If you are going to do the deal, do it to increase sales.
- What you need to do with regards to BEE to improve your business
- What the codes require of ownership
- Why education and other trusts could fall foul of the Codes.
- How to go about the sale of shares
- What to look for in a potential buyer
- How to get the maximum price for your shares and the best fit