There are many reasons to produce a BEE scorecard – the most common is quite simply to generate business opportunities, access new markets and maintain existing business.
- Your BEE Scorecard is required by customers for their BEE Scorecard. A good BEE Scorecard will help them achieve highly which in turn results in additional business.
Achieving highly on your BEE scorecard and then having it verified correctly is absolutely vital to the long term sustainability of your business.
28th July 2011 – Johannesburg: Prepeare for BEE Verification. Book now.
|Conference: How to Prepare for a B-BBEE Verification|
Frustrated about how long your BEE Verification takes – and then you still earn less points than you should!
Join EconoBEE (BEE consultancy) for an insightful yet practical learning experience at their Prepare for BEE Verification Conference in Johannesburg on 28th July 2011.
- Know more than your BEE Verification agency and avoid delays, misinterpretations and irritating discussions
- Speed up BEE verification by preparing the right documentation
- Avoid costly delays by understanding the requirements
- Appeal and win
- Appointing the right agency – their interpretations could waste hours of hard work and cause endless frustration
This course will make verification quicker and easier. In this way you can spend time on your own business instead of running around searching for documents or arguing with your verification agency.
Booking special: Receive a 30%discount on a license of EconoBEE V3 scorecard calculation tool which will help identify how many more points you can earn, work out targets and save a fortune of time by calculating your scorecard for you.
Prepare for verification now!
Book now and find out how to prepare for your next verification in a way that ensures you earn the most points and gets you a BEE Certificate quickly.
While there is demand for a BBBEE Scorecard someone will be taking advantage, shouldn’t that someone be you…